- Interior Waterproofing: Interiors are where people reside. It should be a place that reflects beauty and perfection in every sense. But when water or dampness gets inside the place, it becomes difficult to prevent further damages. This is where Globex Waterproofing Ltd. comes into the picture. We help you waterproof your interiors, especially the basements to help avert any changes of water seepages.
Methods for Interior Waterproofing:
- Crack Injection: Basements are most prone to cracks in the walls around. These cracks, in turn, become the root cause of seepages further leading to weakening of the structure. Our experts would inject your walls with expanding polyurethane. This very compound would expand and spread across the cracked walls to cover it up, effectively.
- Installing Drain Tiles: It is common for the soil underneath the foundation to develop hydrostatic pressure that in turn leads to water entering the basements through the flooring cracks or joints. This is why our experts would install drain tiles that would carry the accumulated water to over the sump pump and further to the drainage systems.
- Exterior Waterproofing: Coming to the exteriors, you need to protect them first before moving on the interiors. If the shell is protected, the interiors would automatically be safe. Our exterior waterproofing solutions are appropriate for any property in question as durable membranes cover the exteriors from the elements of nature. The team would leave no stone unturned to give you the best of services so that your foundations live a lifetime.
- Emergency Services: In times when water gets flooded into the property due to pipe leakages, toilet clogging, drainage malfunctions, or even roof leakages; we’ll be there. This is an emergency situation that needs to be taken care of in the soonest manner possible. No matter what time it is, we offer 24/7 services to make sure you have the required help whenever the need be.
Methods for Exterior Waterproofing:
- Fixing Cracks: Cracks on the exterior walls is not something new that in turn causes water to enter the property. The team at Globex Waterproofing Ltd. would fill the cracks with sodium bentonite clay that is capable of absorbing water from the soil thus forming a permanent layer of plastic like material on the cracks.
- Installing Drain Tiles: Water may also enter from the exterior basement walls through the pores that may have developed there over time. That’s why experts apply a waterproofing membrane to the foundation wall that would form a permanent seal against moisture. Also, an exterior drain tile would be installed so that any water gets diverted to the sump pump rather than making its way to the interiors.
Ten Reasons To Choose Us
- 24/7 Support
- Quality Services
- Timely Results
- No Hidden Costs
- Noteworthy Track Record
- Latest Equipment
- Certified Professionals
- Extensive Experience
- Comprehensive Services
- Reliable Services
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday : Closed